GDG- Once and Future Parking at GNMP INCLUDING MARKERS/MONUMENTS MOVED FOR CYCLO & ITS PARKING LOT

Jeff Burk jlb4tlb at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 15:39:50 CST 2012

Hi Margaret, I was the one that asked for the info.  Thank you for your response.  I take it the VC lot will  be restored to grass land, and the Cyco lot spaces are being reduced.  Are you aware of the amount of parking avaible in the lots now?  Just interested in the amount that will be lost.

My feeling is that the amount of parking that will be available should handle the flow of visiters to the N.C.

The main thing for me is getting the Monuments and markers back to were they should be.  It would be nice if they could get it done before the 150th.

 Namaste

Jeff Burk