GDG- A. P. Hill & VD

Bob Huddleston huddleston.r at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 15:32:46 CST 2012

Bud Robertson discovered Hill's VD when he was researching for his
biography: Hill contracted gonorrhea while a student at USMA -- probably
while on leave in NYC -- and Robertson located the hospital records at
West Point. See his fine biography for details.

Take care,

Bob

Judy and Bob Huddleston
10643 Sperry Street
Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
Huddleston.r at comcast.net

"The first law for the historian is that he shall never dare utter an
untruth. The second is that he shall suppress nothing that is true.
Moreover, there shall be no suspicion of partiality in his writing, or
of malice." Marcus Tullius Cicero, De Oratore, II.XV,62