GDG- Soldiers changing sides

Bob Huddleston huddleston.r at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 15:18:52 CST 2012

See Wikipedia "Galvanized Yankees" for a good description with
regiments and numbers.

Take care,

Bob

Judy and Bob Huddleston
10643 Sperry Street
Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
Huddleston.r at comcast.net

"The first law for the historian is that he shall never dare utter an
untruth. The second is that he shall suppress nothing that is true.
Moreover, there shall be no suspicion of partiality in his writing, or
of malice." Marcus Tullius Cicero, De Oratore, II.XV,62