GDG- ANV Reorganization

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 14:51:01 CST 2012

Don: I probably couldn't agree more. I've often wondered why Lee didn't spend any time "training" his new corp commanders. Did he just throw them into place and hope for the best? I seem to recall that neither of them got high marks from either Longstreet or Jackson.
I likeTrimble as chief of Staff. I think someone mentioned that in a book I read.

K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor." (Dr. Who)