GDG- Brian Pohanka

Tom bunco973 at
Tue Jan 31 12:37:16 CST 2012

    For anyone interested - there is a video (2 hours) in length on C-Span -
with Brian & Tom Clemens discussing Antietam (about 40 minutes into the
video), made in 2002.

Tom B.

-----Original Message-----
From: J David Petruzzi
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 1:13 PM
Subject: GDG- Brian Pohanka

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:

> was flabbergasted that a man who was esteemed in the C.W. community, took
> the time out to help me in this quest - Brian was truly one of a kind !!!!
> Regards, Tom B.

He sure did.  There's story after story of Brian going out of his way to
help someone or answer a question.  Never did one of my emails to him go
unanswered for very long.  We shared a common interesting Buford, Keogh, and
the cavalry.  I dedicated my first book (2006) to him in his memory, as I
cherished our conversations and his willingness to help any time.

 -to unsubscribe for Archives