GDG- A little clarification please.

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 10:35:55 CST 2012

I think it is weird that the M-113 is built by a refrigerator  company.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/31/2012 11:28:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dherko at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
I'll never forget my General Defense Plan site,  digging in my four M113s
just before the Cold War was over in  1990.

Don
---- John Lawrence <jlawrence at kc.rr.com> wrote:
> Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Speak for yourself.
They took  us in a room once a year ans showed me a place in Germany I was
supposed to  defend. We thought defend meant die.
We did it because we WERE civilians  privileged by fellow other civilians
to wear the uniform.
I cannot believe  you posted this and sorry I gave you the  oppurtunity.
Jack

.

George Connell  <georgeconnell at mac.com> wrote:

>Esteemed GDG Member  Contributes:
>You're exactly right (for once).
>
>We wear  our divinely-ordained superiority lightly and look on all other
American  fighting men and women with benevolence.