GDG- A little clarification please.

dherko at kc.rr.com dherko at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 31 10:25:33 CST 2012

I'll never forget my General Defense Plan site, digging in my four M113s just before the Cold War was over in 1990.

Don
---- John Lawrence <jlawrence at kc.rr.com> wrote:
> Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Speak for yourself.
They took us in a room once a year ans showed me a place in Germany I was supposed to defend. We thought defend meant die.
We did it because we WERE civilians privileged by fellow other civilians to wear the uniform.
I cannot believe you posted this and sorry I gave you the oppurtunity.
Jack

.