GDG- 1841 Springfield rifle - JIM CAMERON

Tom Barrett tbarrett21 at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 09:55:50 CST 2012

That raises an interesting question.  How often did people switch sides in
the CW, and then actually fight for the other side?  Are there any
statistics on this?

In certain wars, notably WWII Eastern Front, this was a major problem.
People switch sides depending on who they thought was winning...

But I hadn't heard much about it at G'burg or the CW in general.

Regards,

TB