GDG- Harry Heth and the First Morning at Gettysburg

Nancy Householder pipecreek1430 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 08:19:18 CST 2012

Where is Hill? That is the question throughout the Battle of Gettysburg? His body was there, but he doesn't seem to be a factor at all
during any of the fighting. As a Corps commander he should be right on top of things, but that does not seem to be the case.
Take a look at any of the fighting his III Corps is involved in here, and you find that Hill does not seem to be involved in any of it.

Nancy Householder