GDG- Gettysburg battlefield to install 'smart'parking-WTOP Mobile

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 30 22:08:50 CST 2012

Dennis will be on board I am sure with a snake hook pretty soon.

But a few years ago he was bitten by a snake (he thinks it was a
copperhead-I think it was a rare rebel spitting cobra-only 14 of which are
know to survive) out on the neck in Virginia. He was hours from medical
care.

So he did what any of the brothers would have done. he took aspirin and
drank a magic elixir that comes only in cans with pull of tabs. I think this
elixir was mixed in St. Louis and mixed with lime.

He did not walk through the grass at night wearing sandals anymore.
Regards,

jack

he was hours away from