GDG- Brian Pohanka

Eileen Murphy manassas1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 21:26:18 CST 2012

Esteemed Members.....

It's nice to see so many nice comments about Brian.  I don't know anyone who had a bad thing to say about him.  I always enjoyed meeting and chatting with him.  He invited me to a special 5th New York rememberance ceremony at Manassas Battlefield where his Zouave re-enactors were featured.  Sadly, I attended his memorial service with his family and Zouaves at  that same battlefield shortly after his death.  I'm sure his contributions to the civil war community will be long remembered.

Eileen M. Murphy

Bristow, VA