GDG- Gettysburg battlefield to install 'smart' parking - WTOP Mobile

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 30 20:54:55 CST 2012

Margatret,

Phobia means fear.

Having walked all over south central Colorado with Dennis, almost walking
into a rattlesnake nest, I can vouch that he has no fear of walking.

Tsk Tsk Margaret.
Tsk Tsk.

Big ugly Satanic Rattlesnakes with 8 incch fangs and rattles that played the
funeral dirge.

Ok. They were rattlesnakes though.
It wasn't our fault they were asleep.