GDG- 1841 Springfield rifle????

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 12:18:13 CST 2012

No serial numbers.  THNX.  Did not know.   Assumed they did.

The Civil War News has advertisements for gunshows all over  the country.
If there is a convenient show sometime I'd recommend going  down and getting
at least 3 appraisals from the experts.  Their mouths may  just water if it
is something interesting.
I'd get more than one opinion as sometimes those people  disagree.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/30/2012 12:38:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,