GDG- Brian Pohanka

J David Petruzzi jdpetruzzi at live.com
Mon Jan 30 12:13:07 CST 2012

> was flabbergasted that a man who was esteemed in the C.W. community, took
> the time out to help me in this quest - Brian was truly one of a kind !!!!
>
> Regards, Tom B.

He sure did.  There's story after story of Brian going out of his way to help someone or answer a question.  Never did one of my emails to him go unanswered for very long.  We shared a common interesting Buford, Keogh, and the cavalry.  I dedicated my first book (2006) to him in his memory, as I cherished our conversations and his willingness to help any time.

J.D.