GDG- Gettysburg Movie Question

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Mon Jan 30 12:11:28 CST 2012

Thanks Paula-
Good post.
A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,

In a message dated 1/30/2012 11:56:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
128thpa at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:

<>  <<To this day, I have been unable to bring myself  to remove Brian's
name from
my computer address book. >>

ditto and ditto

I have been cleaning out some old  papers and just found a packet of
information that Brian sent me on  Hancock.  He was always worried about Hancock's
grave and Montgomery  Cemetery in general.  I wish he could have been
around to see how the  cemetery has been brought back and restored.  I know he
would have been  thrilled with the restoration of the gatehouse.  I had a
marker placed in  the cemetery with Brian's name as a supporter of the cemetery
a few years  back.

If any members are ever in the area and want to  see the cemetery,
privately email me.  Though we have a lot of work to  do, we have come a very long

  -to unsubscribe for  Archives