GDG- Gettysburg Movie Question

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 30 11:50:11 CST 2012

Paula:

As my physics teacher would tell us, everything is relative (take for instance, it appears you and I are not moving, but relative to sun, we are moving in many different directions at the same time).  If you lived in Valley Forge, it might not be considered close, but when it takes you a few hours to get to Valley Forge, 15 - 20 minutes is relatively "close" :-)

I remember trying to find it on our way from Fonthill to Valley Forge.  I got directions on the internet so we could stop, but couldn't locate the road and next thing I knew, we were in Valley Forge and didn’t feel like backtracking.

At any rate:  thanks for the information.

Thanks,