GDG- Gettysburg Movie Question

128thpa at comcast.net 128thpa at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 11:41:17 CST 2012

<<Is this cemetery close to Valley Forge? Something sticks in my mind that on our way to Valley Forge a couple years ago, we tried to find this but had no such luck (pre-GPS days). I recall wanting to see some cemetery with a Civil War connection close to Valley Forge, but honestly do not remember exactly was we couldn't locate it.>>