GDG- Gettysburg Movie Question

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 30 11:15:38 CST 2012

Paula:

Is this cemetery close to Valley Forge?  Something sticks in my mind that on our way to Valley Forge a couple years ago, we tried to find this but had no such luck (pre-GPS days).  I recall wanting to see some cemetery with a Civil War connection close to Valley Forge, but honestly do not remember exactly was we couldn't locate it.

Thanks,