GDG- Gettysburg Movie Question

128thpa at comcast.net 128thpa at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 10:56:34 CST 2012

<<I miss Brian more than I can articulate. >>  <<To this day, I have been unable to bring myself to remove Brian's name from
my computer address book. >>

ditto and ditto

I have been cleaning out some old papers and just found a packet of information that Brian sent me on Hancock.  He was always worried about Hancock's grave and Montgomery Cemetery in general.  I wish he could have been around to see how the cemetery has been brought back and restored.  I know he would have been thrilled with the restoration of the gatehouse.  I had a marker placed in the cemetery with Brian's name as a supporter of the cemetery a few years back.

If any members are ever in the area and want to see the cemetery, privately email me.  Though we have a lot of work to do, we have come a very long way.

Paula