GDG- Gettysburg Movie Question

John Grim jgrim1941 at
Mon Jan 30 10:46:24 CST 2012

Esteemed Members

Living in Alexandria for the past 35 years I knew Brian when he was at
Time-Life and lived in 0ld Town.  My artillery unit brigaded with the 5th
NY (re-enactment) for a number of years.  Brian was a friend of all and
took  a lot of time in helping others enjoy the hobby.    I last saw Brian
at the Cedar Creek enactment not long before his passing.   He was
universal;ly respected in the hobby and for his other Civil War activities.