GDG- Gettysburg Movie Question

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 10:37:00 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/30/2012 11:23:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mdblough1 at comcast.net writes:

I miss  Brian more than I can articulate.

To this day, I have been unable to bring myself to remove Brian's name from
 my computer address book.  I frequently had email discussions with him
about a variety of CW topics and also about the Little Big Horn.  The last
time I saw Brian was in connection with a LBH conference out in Montana where
both he and I were acting as guides for particular spots on the LBH
Battlefield  (Brian was handling the tour groups at the "Keogh" position, of
course, and I  was doing Last Stand Hill).

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT