GDG- Gettysburg battlefield to install 'smart' parking - WTOP Mobile

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 30 08:55:30 CST 2012

I haven't seen any on the battlefield.  I don't think they can, but the ones from the Farnsworth House do cross in front of the elementary school and head to the back side of Culps Hill.  I don't know where they go, but they head in that direction.  I don't think they are allowed (a commercial venture on the battlefield), but admit this is purely based on having never seen one on the battlefield and the parks stance on "no commercial endeavors except for battlefield tours" as I don't think they offer that service.

Thanks,