GDG- Gettysburg battlefield to install 'smart' parking - WTOP Mobile

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 30 08:35:43 CST 2012

They are my worst nightmare.

They have some in front of the Farnsworth House and some in front of the Gettysburg Hotel (the best Western off the square) during the Spring and Summer.  I am not sure exactly the date as to when they show up, but it is only during spring / summer months.

The line of traffic they block runs from the center of town, but past the Farnsworth House in the summer months.

I have nothing against people trying to earn a living, but they cause such a bottleneck around town that I wish they could be condemned.  They cause to traffic what the ghost tours do to the sidewalks.

Thanks,