GDG- Gettysburg battlefield to install 'smart' parking - WTOP Mobile

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 30 08:31:55 CST 2012

Haven't done the baseball cards yet, but did attach the "bike buggy" with my daughter in tow going from the First Day's battle over to Devil's Den.  Getting there is easy as most of it was downhill.  Getting back was the difficult part.

I would never have tried that during the months of mid June through late August.  Not because of the heat, but because of the tourists.