GDG- 1841 Springfield rifle????

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 30 08:28:40 CST 2012

I don't have the book at the moment (it is at home), but when I got my 1861 Springfield, I was given a book that referenced the various arms used during the Civil War.

If no one answers this before then, I will see if I can find any information on this rifle and let you know, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks,