GDG- Gettysburg battlefield to install 'smart' parking - WTOP Mobile

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Sun Jan 29 13:30:14 CST 2012

At 12:52 PM 1/29/2012, you wrote:
>No, I wasn't.  Gen Pickett's Buffet is at the edge of the
>battlefield  on  Steinwehr.  It's not in the middle of anything.

Hi,

   It is  a lot closer than the  outlet mall and I have walked there
many times from the VC and downtown.

At any rate, they are going to tear those lots out, and they are
going to bus folks from the outlet mall.  Having stated my reasons
against that, I retire from the field.

At least I don't have to take a bus to do so.

Take Care

Dennis

"Cathy I'm lost I said though I knew she was sleeping
I'm empty and aching and I can't find my car
Counting the cars on the Baltinmore Turnpike
I've  come to look for Gettysburg"
America, Simon and Garfunkel