GDG- Guess what? I win!

ATMackeyJr at aol.com ATMackeyJr at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 11:40:10 CST 2012

The question was the southernmost engagement involving units of the Army of
 Northern Virginia.

You lose.

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

In a message dated 1/29/2012 11:16:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
CWMHTours at aol.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
As most of you know, I am pretty sticky about being  exact with  my facts.

Went in wiki, unrelable as it is, and looked  up the  coordinates of Ft
Myer
and Brownsville.

Brownsville is  25'55"49'N.

Ft Myer is 26'37"54'N.

Palmito Ranch is upstream on  the Rio Grande so I would be put  that N W of
Brownsville.

So  I win!

Unless you want to include an incident where a few Rebs  took  potshots of
the garrison of Ft Zachary Taylor (I love forts)  Brownsville is the
answer.

WARNING:  If I get a bug under my  bonnet about a certain  fact I will hunt
it down until my dying  breath.

I really don't think wiki could screw up   latitudes.

Yay!  I win! I win!

A  Loyal Neo-Anti  Unionist,