GDG- Guess what? I win!

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 10:15:51 CST 2012

As most of you know, I am pretty sticky about being exact with  my facts.

Went in wiki, unrelable as it is, and looked up the  coordinates of Ft Myer
and Brownsville.

Brownsville is 25'55"49'N.

Ft Myer is 26'37"54'N.

Palmito Ranch is upstream on the Rio Grande so I would be put  that N W of
Brownsville.

So I win!

Unless you want to include an incident where a few Rebs took  potshots of
the garrison of Ft Zachary Taylor (I love forts) Brownsville is the  answer.

WARNING:  If I get a bug under my bonnet about a certain  fact I will hunt
it down until my dying breath.

I really don't think wiki could screw up  latitudes.

Yay!  I win! I win!

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,