GDG- Lee - Harrisburg

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 02:44:20 CST 2012

I think Brownsville gets the prize for southern most land  battle.
A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/28/2012 5:53:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at mac.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
AL,

Out of curiosity, do you know the  southernmost? Chickamauga  maybe?

Regards,

George
26ª11'56"N    81ª48'19W"