GDG- Gettysburg battlefield to install 'smart' parking - WTOP Mobile

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 18:39:20 CST 2012

Nature abhors a vacuum.
The only historian to run the park has left, and the bureaucrats are oozing
in -the same mentality that allowed tees to grow all over the park because
it was now  a "national park".
These guys show how up every generation or so and restamp the field in their
image and likeness.
Then they fade into the insubstantiality they were formed from.
There was obviously no thought behind traffic control involved here.

I cannot wait for the first NPS ranger ghost tour.