GDG- Supoplying the armies

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 10:19:11 CST 2012

Yes John-

I have submitted a CW map of DC and the forts to the  gdg.  If you see
where the traacks run they O&A tracks ran in almost a  straight line down Wilkes
St.

I wondered how they got the locos through the tunnel.  It  does seem awful
low.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/28/2012 11:04:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,