GDG- Lee - Harrisburg

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 19:55:59 CST 2012

You know, I have driven by multiple times but I have never gone down there.

We have (or had) an esteemed member a couple of years ago who offered the
tour; dunnoo if he is still with us.

I'll betchee he can give a more coherent story than I can. some of that
stuff comes from vaguly recalled memories of the Camp Curtain monthly
magazine.

You might try the camp curtin group, come to think of it.

Regards,

jack