GDG- An Interesting Experience

John Grim jgrim1941 at gmail.com

I wouldn't even attempt to peddle a pedicab although I was a really good
athlete for many years. I played baseball, football and tennis in high
school and went to U. of Florida on a tennis scholarship.  I'm from Ft.
Lauderdale and Chris Everts dad (Jimmy) was also my coach.  Time has taken
its toll on eyes and legs but I'm still in decent shape.