GDG- An Interesting Experience

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 18:02:31 CST 2012

It's really fun growing old, isn't it?

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/27/2012 7:00:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jgrim1941 at gmail.com writes:

Not at all.  I follow ALL the  posts.  Sometimes if I'm off I can keep up.
Sometimes I have to let  them bunch up if I'm busy.   Had 5 weeks off and
Monday I went  back to work...been busy driving Capital 0ne interviewees
from DCA &  IAD to Tysons and then to Cap. 0ne and the various hotels in
Tysons.   Been getting home just about dinner time.  Been starting with the
CFO  in Fairfax Station usually around 6:00 a.m. which necessitates getting
up  about 5:00 a.m.  I don't see very well at night (driving) so I have  to
be the daylight guy.