GDG- An Interesting Experience

John Grim jgrim1941 at gmail.com

Not at all.  I follow ALL the posts.  Sometimes if I'm off I can keep up.
 Sometimes I have to let them bunch up if I'm busy.   Had 5 weeks off and
Monday I went back to work...been busy driving Capital 0ne interviewees
from DCA & IAD to Tysons and then to Cap. 0ne and the various hotels in
Tysons.  Been getting home just about dinner time.  Been starting with the
CFO in Fairfax Station usually around 6:00 a.m. which necessitates getting
up about 5:00 a.m.  I don't see very well at night (driving) so I have to
be the daylight guy.