GDG- An Interesting Experience

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Fri Jan 27 17:43:41 CST 2012

Looking forward to seeing you on the 12th John.  This  will be cool.
And chili!
A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,

In a message dated 1/27/2012 6:42:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jgrim1941 at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:

Turned out to be a nice day after noon  but so windy.  We've been lucky
weatherwise this winter