GDG- An Interesting Experience

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Fri Jan 27 16:33:43 CST 2012

Today I had reason to go to DMV in Alexandria and took the  Yellow line
subway which at the Potomac rises up out of the tunnel, goes over a  bridge,
and then goes back underground before stopping at the Pentagon.  I  was lost
in thought when I realized that I was looking at the grave marker over  a
mile away on the hill at Arlington of John Gibbon and those of others.   No
leaves.  Pretty cool.  Usually you can't see them from the  subway.  As
Americans we are lucky to have this capital city.
(John Grim,  I couldn't stay down there or I would have  called you.)
A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,