GDG- William Addleman of the Bucktails

Tom bunco973 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 27 11:52:53 CST 2012

   Thanks Andy - I'm jealous - we love your area - and the folks are really
nice (they don't hunt & eat tourists - that's a good thing ;-D) Visitor's
center is awesome - but the crowds are getting worse each year we go.
Whoever thought you could see elk in the wild in Pennsylvania. And you're
right - it is the Caledonia Pike. Had no idea of the Civil War related
matters in the area, makes it that more enjoyable. Civil War related - the
Bucktails were a tough bunch - derived from the lumber industry etc. - if we
ever move - PA's the place - Gettysburg,Lancaster, Benezette - a dream land
of my hobbies. = (Civil War-Food-Elk).

Regards,
Tom B.