GDG- "Lee's Illness Lost Gettysburg"

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Fri Jan 27 10:36:01 CST 2012

I didn't know asking if this was the case meant I was deifying him.  My apologies.  I was just asking to find out if that was valid and the case.

I never heard him claim illness at Gettysburg, but my memory serves me that he was furious for the North Anna as a result.  But I fail to see how asking the question "deifies" mortal flesh.

Thanks,