GDG- "Lee's Illness Lost Gettysburg"

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 10:33:19 CST 2012

Did Lee claim that at gettysburg.

Did he claim it at North Ana?

Or did others make these claims for him?

Because he chewed their butts??

I have to say that a commander who admits he was to unable to lesad until
after the battle is not wagingwar, he is committing murder.

This is all Faulknerian Lost Cause fantasy; more apologies for a leader who
failed.

And no, I am not damming Robert E. Lee. Just pointing out the pitfalls of
deifying mortal flesh.
I do the same with Lincoln.