GDG- ISusquehanna River

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Fri Jan 27 09:57:21 CST 2012

My apologies for asking this very same question to which you answered.

I had about 200 GDG emails this morning and was asking questions before I got to the end.  I should have waited before asking as I am sure someone was about to explain it before I had even asked it.

So my apologies for needlessly filling everyone's inbox (and I understand the irony of this email as well, but I sent a couple today that would have been answered had I waited)...

Thanks,