GDG- A little clarification please.

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 09:03:44 CST 2012

Add to that that in just DC and Alexandria this was a huge  supply base.
The whole area between the White House and Georgetown was  full of
warehouses.  The Navy Yard was full of supplies.  The  Washington Arsenal- Ft McNair
was full of supplies.  The whole of  Alexandria was a big quartermaster base
and all those supplies could be shipped  to Grant overnight.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/27/2012 9:54:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,