GDG- ISusquehanna River

Walter Wells waltermolly at
Fri Jan 27 08:56:09 CST 2012

   That bridge was slightly north of the Rockville Bridge. Some of its
piers still stand; one has a (smaller!) replica of the Statue of Liberty on
it. The statue was erected in 1986 originally, made from venetian blinds.
(!) After it was destroyed in a storm, it was rebuilt with stronger

    Can't answer the second part: good points.

 Interior of the covered bridge: