GDG- A little clarification please. (TR)

Tom Ryan pennmardel at mchsi.com
Fri Jan 27 08:53:53 CST 2012

Keith,

Sorry 'bout that. I was pulling your leg a triffle, because you had asked in
your second request for info about what Lee's intention in going North was.
That is what I meant by saying my first response should have answered that.

I was not addressing your question about how far north Lee would have gone.
Absent any primary sources, there is no way of knowing an answer to that
question.

Regards, Tom