GDG- William Addleman of the Bucktails

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Fri Jan 27 08:32:32 CST 2012

Benezette is my hometown.

The only place where you can be late for work, claiming you couldn't get the elk sleeping against your car to move (works better during rutting season).

To bring this back to the Civil War, they still haven't found the missing gold that was lost in the area.  I am not sure if it is a true story, but definitely talked about while having a Straubs ( http://www.mtzionhistoricalsociety.org/lostgold.htm ).

Not sure if you have seen it,  but they just opened a very nice visitor's center on Winslow's Hill.  I believe the dirt road you reference is the Calendonia Pike but there are dirt roads off dirt roads with the main dirt road being The Calendonia Pike.

Thanks,