GDG- A little clarification please. (TR)

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 07:15:30 CST 2012

Tom R:  If this is the lengthy response to which you are referring, which I did read entirely, and then again, and to be sure, yet again, I can't find any mention of how far north Lee was prepared to go, in a physical, geographical sense.
 You answered my original question in the first paragraph. So it's very likely that my AADD kicked in shortly after reading it. (OOOH LOOK! A PUPPY!)
Never mind though, TB's  response  came close.

("As it turned out, Gettysburg wasn't far enough...")

K,