GDG- "Lee's Illness Lost Gettysburg"

Tom Barrett tbarrett21 at
Thu Jan 26 21:54:01 CST 2012

Thanks.  I read it and that answered my question.

-----Original Message-----
From: gettysburg-bounces at [mailto:gettysburg-bounces at]
On Behalf Of Tom Ryan
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: GDG- "Lee's Illness Lost Gettysburg"

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
<<I don't have quick access to the magazine.

Can you give us a synopsis of Dr. Cappolino's diagnosis?>>

I was about to post a summary of the article, but I just noticed that Al
Mackey posted an lengthy excerpt from the publisher Gatehouse press.  You
can get a better sense of the article from that.

Regards, Tom Ryan

-to unsubscribe for Archives
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -