GDG- "Lee's Illness Lost Gettysburg"

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 19:10:09 CST 2012

Thank you for serving our country Don.  I hope people  around honor you.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/26/2012 8:05:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dherko at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
War is a young man's game.  After 22 years, my  body was worn out.
Achillies Tendon surgery, Arthritic left hip, planter  faceitis (sic), hearing
loss... 12 months of walking around with armor and  helmet in Iraq did nothing
to improve my overall quality of life.  Not to  mention, the burning garbage
and human waste, oil fires and fumes.

I  can imagine what these men went through, that being said Lee's
condition, is  irrelevent to the outcome of the campaign.

VR
Don Herko