GDG- "Lee's Illness Lost Gettysburg"

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 17:30:18 CST 2012

There is no such thing as a minor heart attack,
I hace had six.
You either live or die.
My first 5, I was in so much pain I just sat dow for awhile...and was fully
operational after it passed.
I thought it was something else.

My last one, the pain was so bad as I crawled across the bed to call for
help.....i woke up the next morning.
There is such a thing as a "silent" heart attack. You do not feel those.
they just damage your heart and you just keep going. But your heart attack.

This stuff floats to the top about Lee all the time.

There just has to be some reason Bobby Lee lost.

'