GDG- William Addleman of the Bucktails

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 09:04:29 CST 2012

Haha.   Cool!   My friends never told me  that.   Maybe they are too
embarassed.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/26/2012 9:41:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gillespd at gmail.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Haha, in Dillsburg they live up to their  name.  Every year, they drop
a giant pickle on New Year's  Eve.

Dave Gillespie